Thursday, December 8, 2011

Adulthood

I freaking hate being an adult. Why do children want to grow up so fast when all they have to look forward to is debit and responsibility. Maybe its just me but  I do not find it fun to have to plan to pay bills and go to work. Work is not better than school. Yes, you get a paycheck for spending your day there but you are not acquiring knowledge like before; and, you do not get to socialize with all your peers. Instead, many end up doing more work then ever for something they are overqualified for and have to deal with rude customers and people that they cannot roll their eyes at and easily avoid like we did back in school.

There is a chance that I am ranting about this because I am just now starting to pay back my student loans. Now in a perfect world when one gets out of college they are set to start a amazing job that grants them just enough to live comfortably. However, this is not a perfect world. I for one have a degree in business; ( hold your applause j/k) yet I am not in the business field. I am able to make ends met but I want that comfortable aspect of it. How do we get to that comfortable part you may ask... I do not know. But I aim to get there with the Lords help because I know I cannot do it on my own.

Next year is a time for growth and change! and I will be after everything that I deserve and everything that I desire. I will discover my dreams in life and make them a reality. I hope that all my readers do the same and start dreaming BIG .

1 comment:

  1. well yeah, adulthood isn't that great. I'd go back to college in a heartbeat if I could figure out how to get paid for it.

    ReplyDelete