Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

What a crazy year it has been! I finished school worked 2 jobs got a promotion lost some friends gained some friends learned to crochet and changed my look (had contacts wow did those suck and my hair; well it never stays the same lol). This year was calm to say the least in comparison to my past;  not to say it was not good, it was fine just not anything special; but would I do it all over again the same way? No of course not and anyone that says that is lying. Even the smallest detail could bring a better life. Why would you not want to make a bad day better?
I remember my last day at my old job I worked til 3am got up at 7am went to return my uniform then went for training at my new position (had to be there 9 to 5). It was a horrible day and night. I was so sick from running around so much that day; but, I was determined to do it all. Well, at the end of the day I threw up on the side of the road twice. I tell you this because this is a day I would change. Yes, its minimal but if that did not happen at least I would have had one more great day.
This new year I pray for a magnificent 365 days. One that brings happiness and change. I want to use my degree and take more pictures  and I want to go on a trip. There is so much to do and only a little time to do it.
Goodbye 2011 you challenged me and gave me so much  and I won't see you next year but "thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great" -fall out boy "thanks for the memories"

No comments:

Post a Comment