Monday, January 2, 2012

diet day 2

Well I'm kinda on a diet. I say kinda because I am taking it slow this time around in hopes that it will yield more results. Despite the ever so delicious McDonald's breakfast that I was greeted with this morning I held my ground and resisted. Its still in the fridge so pray people pray (hahaha). Anyway let me tell you about my plan! I am giving up soda and only eat fast food once a week. I plan to add more fruits and veggies as well. Also I would like to cut out alot of sweets.
So far I am having horrible with drawls from the lack of caffeine. I feel like a crack fiend because my head is splitting in pain and all I want is just one more caffeine filled liquid taste of a Dr. Pepper. But I will resist it because it would be sad to give up this early in the game. I am still eating alot tho but at least all my calories aren't wasted on drinks.
Do you have a new years resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment