Tuesday, January 24, 2012

birthday time!

Tomorrow is my birthday!! I will be 24 years old. Dang I feel so old. I have lots to accomplish this year and can't wait to get started. First off I would love to get well. I have had this flu thing for nearly the whole month of January. Second, I gotta lose weight and so far I think I have lost something. However, I have been too afraid to read the scale so I will check on that the 1st of February. Also I received my book THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green. I have been waiting for this book for so long and now I barely have time to read it.  Well until next time love peace and cheese :D

1 comment:

  1. Wait! Freak... I missed your birthday. And here it is March and I'm just now realizing it. I'm surprised you're still speaking with me. Jeeze, I'm the queen of self invovled sometimes. I'm really really sorry. I won't mess it up next year.

    ReplyDelete