Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The pain of change

In most cases I hate change. Change is inevitable but that does not mean that I have to accept it. Why can't people and situations stay the same? They say if you want to accomplish more and to grow you must change. I want to accomplish more I want to grow; however, I rather those things come easy without change.
I stress easily this usually occurs when something is changing. I over eat when stressed which comes from the change. Change is making me fat. Change is stressing me out.
I decided today that I am going to make  a change and that change is me not freaking out when something changes. Lets see how long this will last. As I grow near the age of 30 I have to (at some point) "grow up". As of right now despite having a full-time job and paying bills I continue to be very childlike. This too will have to change.
The time has come to CHANGE.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, at 40 I'm not all that grown up. I don't think you have to. I mean, we should all mature but most people don't really seem to, and I for one intend to continue to be as silly and ridiculous at sixty as I was at seventeen.

    ReplyDelete