Friday, July 27, 2012

Starting Over!

Today marks the day that I start my diet over again. Given today is also the day that I had to get my car jumped for the very first time but I digress. That was a mere moment of anger and a lot of money that I had to put up with today. However, that will not stop my JOY. Anywhore(ya i did that on purpose) I am joining the gym today with my friend Maria so that we can get ready for our friends wedding. I gotta look better than the bride(don't worry I already told the bride that this was my intention). So I am cutting my calories and working out 4-5 times a week I cant wait this will be so fun and rewarding. I will put up my weight and measurements once I get to a weight that I'm not too embarrassed to share. Also that means more updates on here!!

HUGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment