Sunday, November 6, 2011

cooking

I have got to learn how to cook before I burn my house down! Well, I attempted to fry catfish today and it was semi successful. I have yet to get a tummy ache and the house is still standing. However, the amount of smoke that I created is just ridiculous. It has been 2 hours and my eyes are still stinging! Nevertheless little dreamers I can still see the keyboard in order to write this tale to you.
My eyes were hurting so bad that I left my house with the food still cooking just to get some air. I opened every window in the house in hopes to get the smell of fried yummy goodness out despite that being the opposite of what I normally do.
I would love to learn to how to cook and do all of those "womanly" things sadly its way harder than I anticipated. I am also learning to crochet and knit so I will give updates and maybe post a few pictures of the projects that I am working on.
Well until next time, Laters :)

1 comment:

  1. The trick with fish is that it doesn't take long or a whole lot of heat. Fish is the quickest thing in the world to cook. You'll get it. It's not hard but it takes practice.

    ReplyDelete