Wednesday, November 2, 2011

weather

Hello my little dreamers! How are you today? I am swell!  I just wanted to stop by and tell you  a little about the weather. The weather where I am from is stupid. Yes, I said stupid, I find no need to put it in any better of a term. It is warm one day and frigid the next. But since I have lived in this type of fluctuating weather for so long I have become accustomed to it. Today it was sunny in the morning and by 2 pm it was dark and cold. This of course brought upon mass hysteria in my home town. A blizzard is upon us!!! its going to have snow and ice and rain and famine! We must crowd the stores for supplies! Yes, this indeed happens each time that it so much as drizzles. Maybe I should be more cautious like my peers but frankly I do not see the point in freaking out over the weather unless it is of a grand scale for example, a hurricane or tornado. But a mere slush? nah I rather not freak out over it until I have to dig my car out of my driveway.
Talk to you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment