Monday, November 14, 2011

likes

Since most of my blogs have been about me complaining I thought it would be a breath of fresh air to tell  you about what I like.
1. Food- I can't cook but I definitely can eat
2. Colors- I just like bright colors all colors are pretty even though orange is not high on my list of hues
3. Music- My Ipod is my friend
4. Shopping- Online or otherwise
5. Dreaming- It may be aimless but its exciting
6. YouTube-By far my favorite website
7. Humble people- arrogant people deserve a swift karate chop
8. Sleep- This is in coalition with dreaming; however, the act of not moving is very relaxing
9. Family- despite them driving me crazy on a day to day basis
10. God- my Father my savior my provider

1 comment:

  1. We have a lot in common. If I made such a list I think at least eight of those things would be on it.

    ReplyDelete