Tuesday, November 1, 2011

driving

 I saw a video on youtube entitled "what girls do in the car" by jennamarbles here is the link if you would like to check it out:

 http://www.youtube.com/watchv=0i_5YBnQdac&feature=channel_video_title

I love this girl! She is so funny and if I too were a master degree holding dancer and video blogger I would love to carry myself as graceful as she does. Anyways getting to the subject I hate driving! I dont really even like cars or should I say the upkeep of cars. I suck at direction and get easily distracted by the radio. I can recount the time I almost flipped my car over after reaching for a cd that fell in my car.  Also I can remember getting lost on the way home when  I was forced to go to some work meeting that was 3 hours away yet took me about 5 hours to get back because I do not know street names nor care to learn which way is north or south. Is it a girl thing? Is it a me thing? I dont know! Its just a mess in my book. Now despite my little anecdotes I am a "good driver"  I never have been pulled over and was only in one accident (I will get into that story later because it may tarnish my earlier statement of being a "good driver"). Nevertheless driving is not really my cup of tea. So how are your driving skills? Are you the type that like to let your hair blow in the wind and go on road trips letting the radio blast as you driving down the winding road? Let me know in the comments and i will talk to you next time :)

1 comment:

  1. On the bright side, you don't get lost trying to find the break room. That's good. I suck at driving. It's really a miracle they let me drive at all.

    ReplyDelete